Sunday, February 8, 2009

France goes to Target

Today, my friends and I embarked on an adventure to a hypermarché called Casino Géant - the closest thing the French have to a Target. It was about a 20 minute bus ride from centreville, but totally worth it. Groceries were a lot cheaper there (Dad - you would be proud of me...I have memorized prices and know which items to buy where - ex - cheese at store around corner is 2.11 euros, 1.57 at Casino Géant - score!). This place is way American, but we couldn't resist. You can kind of see the beautiful store in the this picture:


It didn't rain today, so that was pretty awesome. Also, we started hardcore planning our trip to Paris/Geneva which is in 6 days! There is so much I want to see, I can't wait (including a cablecar ride up Mont Blanc - the highest point in Western Europe).

Shout out to Uncle Mike on his 50th bday! Wish I could be celebrating in Shenny with the 255+ other guests.

No comments: