Mad shout outs to Mom and Pops for sending me goods, Aunt Jo for her beautious card, Mare for the v-day card, Ri for the note that made my Monday!, Megs for the darling package, and everyone else for the emails (I promise I'll reply by the end of this week).
There are teacher strikes this week. Luckily, none of my profs are striking, so I will be in class all week!
I'm going to Aix on Friday, maybe I'll run into Erin Fegely.
Legit post to follow, later dis week.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aw, I totally remember when I was in France for like 2 weeks in high school and ended up sobbing into a bowl of jello because I was so homesick. My host family was really, really confused about why jello was making me cry.
I'm feeling somewhat less hostile to Russia, and I hope that you're having a great time in France! One of my friends on the program here did the exact same program that you're doing now in Montpellier last semester, and he is really jealous of you right now. :)
Post a Comment