Jamie visited Montp Wednesday-Thursday. Highlights of our time together: shoe shopping, Jamie telling people "Je n'ai pas de francais" (which translates to 'I don't have French') when they tried to talk to her, paninis x 2, 70 degree weather, spontaneous French haircuts, trying to explain the hairstyle we wanted and hoping the hairdresser didn't give us bowlcuts, almost literally running into my grammar teacher in the street right after I skipped her class*, amazing cheese fondue, drinking wine from babybottles, amazing chocolate fondue, going comatose after fondue, spending time with my bestie, making inappropriate shadows and taking pictures of them in the park.



*sidenote: why I skipped class on Wednesday: on Tuesday night...I was walking to the gym, when my jelly legs gave way. I fell in the street, but luckily the police were driving by! Woo so they helped me up, and something went pop in my knee, pain, language barrier, etc, etc, walked home by police, doctor came and diagnosed me: stop being a klutz and toughen up. Anyways, I didn't feel like 3 hours of grammar was the cure for my injury, so I skipped, and then of course almost walked right into the clazy lady right after. No worries, my skin is alive and well (holla Erin!) and I haven't been electrocuted (holla Nik!).
2 comments:
Wine from baby bottles. TMI for your Mamam.
Love you,
you would leave a paragraph at the bottom explaining why you skipped class.
Post a Comment