Tomorrow I leave for spring break - 2 weeks of vacay leading up to my bday!! I meet Mom and Pops in Paris, then we go round up GA in Rome! I am ridiculously excited for our week together - Rome, Florence, Siena, Orvieto, Paris! Then I get to keep on traveling to England to stay with Jamie's aunt and uncle (love them!) for a good part of the second week. Finally, I'll be back in Montpellier on Saturday evening, in time to celebrate my 21st birthday uneventfully. Sundays are so stups- everything's closed, plus friends will just be getting back from vaca, plus 2 finals on Monday morning = boring birthday. So I expect lots of lovin' in the mail, you have 2 weeks - get on it!
Although I can't complain too much because I'll be having a grand time leading up to it!!
Bisous! Ciao!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
MG
I am bursting with excitement can't wait to see you.
Love,
Mamam
Post a Comment